Welcome to the website for Strategic Planning, Assessment, and Institutional Effectiveness at The Citadel. As we prominently highlight in our Strategic Plan, The Citadel is committed to fostering a culture of assessment and continuous improvement throughout the campus environment. We hope you will find this information informative and useful in your planning and assessment efforts.
For more information about what we do, please click About.
For contact information about who we are, click Meet the Team.
Where to find information on our website:
- Accreditation – An overview of current accreditations and the reaffirmation process
- Strategic Planning – A link to the website for the Blueprint, The Citadel's strategic plan
- Assessment – Information on Institutional, General Education, and Program Assessment; the Faculty Analysis & Assessment Team; the Assessment Schedule;the Assessment Workshop Series; Research Briefs; and Resources.
- Institutional Research – A link to the Institutional Research website, which includes common data set information, The Citadel FactBook, and more
- Institutional Effectiveness & Accountability – Links to SC institutional effectiveness and accountability reports
- E-Leadership Portfolio – Information for cadets & faculty about working on the E-Leadership Portfolios within TaskStream software
The Citadel Strategic Plan 2018-2024
Initial planning for the College's next strategic plan has begun. Click on the file type to access relevant faculty and staff documents:
- Mission Statement Refinement Proposal Form (PDF) (DOC)
- Strategic Initiative Proposal Form (PDF) (DOC)
- New Objective/Action Proposal Form (PDF) (DOC)
- Sample Objective/Action Proposal Form (PDF)