CGC Commencement Information
Spring Commencement Ceremony
May 7, 2016 at 3:30p.m.
Students are eligible to participate in the 2016 Spring Commencement Ceremony if completing all courses and graduation requirements by December 2015, May 2016 or Summer 2016.
Important Graduation Dates:
- Fall 2015 Graduates: November 1, 2015
- Spring 2016 Graduates: February 1, 2016
- Summer 2016 Graduates: February 1, 2016
Last Day to order Regalia (late fee will be charged after regular deadline): TBD
Regalia may be picked up at the Citadel Bookstore in Mark Clark Hall TBD
Special Request deadline for diploma presentation by a Citadel alumni parent: TBD
√ Apply for Graduation (fee will be placed on student account)
√ Submit all transfer credit paperwork if necessary to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Send official transcript to the CGC office, fill out the transfer credit form online, obtain the required signatures and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Submit course substitution paperwork if applicable to ensure that the coursework is reflected on your transcript.
- Fill out the course substitution form and submit the form to the CGC office.
√ Review your degree audit with your advisor to make sure it is up-to-date.
√ Resolve any outstanding requirements including but not limited to Praxis scores, comprehensive exams, thesis grades, incomplete grades and treasurer bills.
√ Fill out regalia order form and submit to The Citadel Bookstore by TBD in order to participate in the Spring Commencement Ceremony.
√ You may order announcements through Balfour by going to www.balfour.com.
√ Regularly check your Citadel email account for additional graduation information.
√ Update the CGC office when your contact information changes.