The Citadel's Intramural, Club and Recreational Athletics welcomes you to campus. We hope that you will work with us to create an experience that reflects the values of honor, duty and respect.
See our Directory for contact information.
Visit the Citadel Public Safety for important information about campus, including
Find Your Way to Campus
We can help you find your way to campus with Directions & Maps.
Visiting Team & Spectator Policies
- Pets are not permitted on The Citadel parade ground, athletic practice fields, drill areas or campus dependent play areas at any time.
- Alcohol and tobacco use is prohibited.
- Spirited participation is encouraged. However, please refrain from inappropriate behavior and the use of profanity. We have a zero tolerance policy for poor sportsmanship.
- If approved in advance, teams may shower in Deas Hall. However, opposing teams must bring their own towels and other shower necessities.
- Visiting Teams must complete a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk.
Urgent Care Providers
MUSC Emergency Room
96 Jonathan Lucas Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Roper Hospital Emergency Room
316 Calhoun Street
Charleston, SC 29401
1850 Sam Rittenberg Boulevard
Charleston, SC 29407
Roper St. Francis After Hours Care
325 Folly Road
Charleston, SC 29412
Hotels, Restaurants, Shopping and Entertainment
See the Charleston Area Convention & Visitors Bureau to learn more about South Carolina's Low Country.