The Office of Facilities & Engineering is comprised of Construction Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and Facilities. All aspects for each department and their activities fall under the direction of the Vice President for Facilities and Engineering.
Facilities is made up of three divisions comprised of ten separate shops, as well as entities for contractual services, campus housing, and the boat center. The primary function of Facilities is to provide maintenance and repair of the campus buildings, facilities, and grounds.
Construction Management is responsible for new construction on campus. This includes but is not limited to any major renovations and facility upgrades on campus.
The Environmental Health & Safety Department promotes and maintains a safe and healthy campus environment by providing technical expertise and comprehensive oversight for all campus environmental health and safety programs and activities. Additionally, this element within Facilities and Engineering regularly coordinates with other campus departments and outside agencies to protect college resources and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Jeff Lamberson - Vice President of Facilities and Engineering
- Teresa Lauterbach - Administrative Assistant
- Glenn Easterby - Deputy Director of Facilities/Resident Engineer
- Kathleen Dille - Architect; Director of Construction Management
- Francis Smith - Construction Manager
- Carla McIntyre - Construction Management Accountant
- Dean Easterlin - Project Manager
- Dallas West - Project Manager
- H. David Orr - Director of Environmental Health and Safety Fire Marshal
- Mary Game - Director of Facilities Finance
- Christine Simmons - Work Order Clerk
- Juan Santiago - Utilities Division Chief
- Paul Cantrell - Energy Manager
- Boiler Plant
- Electric Shop
- HVAC Shop
- Machine Shop
- Mark Christenberry - Buildings Division Chief
- Rhonda Tucker - Facilities and Housing Coordinator
- Scott Monnier - Lock Shop
- Zone A Maintenance
- Zone B Maintenance
- Jonathan Lewellyn - Grounds Division Chief
- Oswald Nava - Contractual Services
- Dispatcher/Motor Pool
- Boat Center
- Grounds Shop